1. <td id="alhgc"></td>
        <p id="alhgc"></p><table id="alhgc"><option id="alhgc"></option></table>
      2. 手機APP下載

        您現在的位置: 首頁 > 雙語閱讀 > 圖文閱讀 > 大千世界 > 正文

        拳擊少女Ritika Singh:千萬不要忽視學業(下)

        來源:英文閱讀網 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

        And I also believe that in life, no matter what you do every day, give you 100% because you never know what's coming for you.

        我也相信,在生活中,無論你每天做什么,都要百分百地投入,因為你永遠不知道會發生什么。

        You never know what's the next step. Right?

        你永遠不知道下一步是什么,不是嗎?

        I don't know how Irudhi Suttru came to me.

        我不知道伊魯迪·薩特魯是怎么來找我的。

        Madhu Sir saw me fighting.

        馬杜爵士看到我在搏擊。

        I wasn't even aware that he's looking at me.

        我都沒意識到他在看我。

        I just gave my best shot.

        我只是盡最好的表現。

        And he's like, who's this girl. She's good.

        他說,那個女孩是誰,她不錯。

        And I'm like, okay, I'm doing a film.

        我說,我在拍電影。

        I was very happy.

        我非常高興。

        So that's how it happened for me.

        這就是發生在我身上的事情。

        And when Irudhi Suttru started, I don't even know Tamil.

        當Irudhi Suttru開始的時候,我甚至不懂泰米爾語。

        I don't even speak Tamil.

        我甚至不會說泰米爾語。

        It was a very new thing for me to do acting1.

        演戲對我來說是一件很新鮮的事情。

        I've never done it before. I've never even, I've never done actually. I've never done this, like talk to people and face cameras.

        之前從來沒做過。我從來沒做過,從來沒有面對鏡頭跟人說話。

        So I, that's why I look really bad sometimes in pictures, I'm always like…

        所以我,這就是為什么有時候我在照片里看起來很糟糕,我總是……

        Because I don't know, the camera is on me. I get really awkward2.

        因為我不知道照相機在拍我。我很尷尬。

        So I just give my 100%, that's it. That's all I do.

        所以我只會全力以赴,僅此而已。 那就是我做的。

        What else do I have to say?

        我還能說什么?

        Yeah, do not fall for bad things.

        不要沉迷于不好的事情。

        I know our age, 22, 23, 21, we get attracted towards things that are sort of negative.

        我知道在我們22 23 21歲的時候,我們會被一些消極的東西吸引。

        Towards negative people who try to be very smart and play with us.

        對那些試圖變得很聰明,和我們玩的消極的人。

        I've been played many times. Yeah, I've been a lot, but I'm learning3.

        我被耍過很多次。是的,很多次,但是我一直在學習。

        I still am played with every day, but I learned4 from my experiences, that's, what's the most important thing in life.

        我仍然每天都在玩,但我從我的經歷中學到了什么是生命中最重要的事情。

        Learn from your mistakes. Don't just let mistakes happen.

        從錯誤中汲取教訓。不要讓錯誤發生。

        And then, you know, they'll happen again because you're not learning, so learn!

        然后,你知道,它們會再次發生,因為你沒有學習,所以要學習!

        And you know what? Don't do drugs.

        你知道嗎,不要沾染毒品。

        Please don't do drugs and alcohol5, and all I've never…Can you believe this? I'm such a nice kid.

        拜托別吸毒別喝酒,你能相信嗎?我真是個好孩子。

        I've never touched alcohol. I've never touched a cigarette in my entire life and drugs. NEVER.

        我從沒沾過酒。我這輩子從沒碰過香煙和毒品。從來沒有。

        Thank you. Thank you.

        謝謝,謝謝。

        I've never, I've never done it because, because I had, I had something that was very important in my life and that was my sports.

        我從來沒有,我從來沒有這樣做過,因為我生命中非常重要的東西,那就是我的運動。

        As a sportsperson, if I do all that, I lose my career.

        作為一名運動員,如果我做了所有這些,我就會葬送我的職業生涯。

        I lose my life.

        失去我的生命。

        What else? Yeah. Work out! Work out every day.

        還有呢?鍛煉!每天鍛煉!

        Like, go for a run, go for a jog, whatever, work out.

        比如,去跑步,慢跑,鍛煉身體。

        Because I think that your body, your body is your best... is your best accessory6.

        因為我認為你的身體,你的身體是你最好的…是你最好的東西。

        You don't need no earrings7, jackets, clothes if you have a hard body, right?

        如果你身材好,就不需要不戴耳環,夾克,衣服裝飾,對吧?

        So I'm so sorry. Oh, my God.

        天哪,對不起。

        So just, you know, exercise because your body is your best accessory.

        所以,你知道,鍛煉身體,因為你的身體是你最好的配件。

        So make sure you work on it every day, eat good food.

        所以確保你每天都在鍛煉,好好吃飯。

        I also love junk food.

        我也喜歡快餐。

        I'm a huge McDonald's fan, but then I have to sometimes control.

        我是麥當勞的超級粉絲,但有時我不得不控制自己。

        Not because I'm in films, not because I'm an actress because I'm a human and my body supports me every day of my life.

        不是因為我在拍電影,不是因為我是演員,因為我是人,我的身體支撐著我的每一天。

        I've been living happily since 23 years, okay?

        我已經幸福地生活了23年,是嗎?

        Because my body has supported me so well.

        因為我的身體很好地支撐著我。

        So it's your time to give something back to your body, your body deserves8 it.

        所以現在是你回饋身體的時候了,這是你的身體應得的。

        Okay, so eat well, work out, and stay focused.

        吃好,鍛煉好,保持專注。

        Don't fall for bad things because you never know what life will throw at you next.

        不要迷戀上壞事,因為你永遠不知道下一個生活會是什么樣子。

        Maybe something very good, something very big and huge and positive is waiting for you, but you don't see it, and you get… you get demotivated by signals not working for you.

        也許一些非常好的、非常大的、非常積極的事情正在等待著你,但你沒有看到,你被那些對你不起作用的信號而失去了動力。

        Don't let that happen.

        不要讓那種情況發生。

        Stay positive, always.

        永遠保持積極。

        本文轉載自英文閱讀網,如有侵權,請聯系我們刪除。

        重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
        alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

        想一想再看

        n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

         
        control [kən'trəul]

        想一想再看

        n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
        vt. 控制

         
        negative ['negətiv]

        想一想再看

        adj. 否定的,負的,消極的
        n. 底片,負

        聯想記憶
        accessory [æk'sesəri]

        想一想再看

        adj. 附屬的(副的,輔助的)
        n. 附件,

        聯想記憶
        junk [dʒʌŋk]

        想一想再看

        n. 垃圾,廢舊雜物,中國平底帆船
        vt. 丟

         
        touched [tʌtʃt]

        想一想再看

        adj. 受感動的 adj. 精神失常的

         
        smart [smɑ:t]

        想一想再看

        adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

         
        ?
        發布評論我來說2句

          最新文章

          可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

          每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

          添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
          添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
          高清无码黄色片
            1. <td id="alhgc"></td>
              <p id="alhgc"></p><table id="alhgc"><option id="alhgc"></option></table>